Motorcycle Endorsement Riding Skills Test
DOL Riding Skills Test Session
Schedule your session below
The riding skills test measures your ability to operate a motorcycle legally and safely.
- If you take a motorcycle safety course, the riding skills test will be included in the course.
- If you do not take a motorcycle safety course, you must take the riding skills test.
What to Expect?
- Multiple curves test
- Endorsement standard quick stop test
Two Wheel Skills Test Session
Three Wheel Skills Test Session
Register for 3-Wheel Skills Test
- Cone weave
- Obstacle swerve
- Quick Stop
Check out the Test Videos
Click here to watch the Washington State’s Motorcycle Skills Test videos. This 5-part video series features: Cone Weave & Normal Stop, Turn from a Stop & U-turn, Obstacle Swerve, Quick Stop and Curves.
Still have questions?
Contact Us to get more information.
If you take a motorcycle or sidecar/trike safety course, the knowledge test will be included in the course.
- Testing fees are not refunded if you cancel less than 7 days before your test date.
- Prior to 7 days, you may reschedule your test at no additional cost.
- If you do not show for your scheduled test, your fee will not be refunded; however, you may reschedule for an additional 50% of your testing fee.