WASHINGTON STATE PERMIT & ENDORSEMENT SKILLS RIDING TESTING
Washington State requires you to pass a total of four tests to get a two-wheel motorcycle endorsement. First you must pass the permit level knowledge and skills tests and then the endorsement level knowledge and skills tests.
Riders attending skills test only sessions must provide their own motorcycle, scooter or 3-wheel motorcycle. WMST Permit and Endorsement Courses include a knowledge and a skills test and include the use of a training motorcycle.* If you would like to use one of our motorcycles, please enroll in a safety course.
To pass the 2-Wheel Motorcycle Permit Riding Skills or the 3-Wheel Endorsement Riding Skills test you must successfully demonstrate:
- A 5 Cone Weave & Normal Stop
- Right Hand Turn from a Stop & a U-Turn to Left
- Evasive Swerve at 12-18 MPH
- Evasive Stop at 12-18 MPH
- Riding through Two Curves to Right with Speed in Straight of 20 MPH
To pass the 2-Wheel Motorcycle Endorsement Riding Skills test you must successfully demonstrate:
- Evasive Stop at 22-25 MPH
- Curve to Right & Curve to Left at Average Speed of 15 MPH
2-Wheel Permit Skills Test
2-Wheel Endorsement Skills Test
3-Wheel Endorsement Skills Test
Looking for Knowledge Testing?
Still have questions?
Contact Us to get more information.
- Testing fees are not refunded if you cancel less than 7 days before your test date.
- Prior to 7 days, you may reschedule your test at no additional cost.
- If you do not show for your scheduled test, your fee will not be refunded; however, you may reschedule for an additional 50% of your testing fee.
*Advanced Courses that require a student to provide their own motorcycle will indicate that in the course description and class confirmation