Washington State Skills/Driving Testing
WMST Is a DOL Approved Walk in Testing Center
WMST is an approved Washington State DOL license knowledge and driving skills testing center for both car and motorcycle. Our main walk in test center is located in South Everett and 35 minutes from Seattle. WMST’s main office is located just 3 minutes from I5. You are welcome to call ahead to ensure a tester is available when you come in for testing.
We provide all Washington DOL testing materials plus you have the option to test in your car or ours. WMST provides Washington State DOL Knowledge testing sessions that you can sign up for online and then just turn up at the designated time and place you selected.
Good luck testing!
Accepted Testers at WMST
- • Teen Students
- • New to the United States
- • People over 18 years of age and getting a license for the first time
- • People required to test to renew their license
DOL Skills Test Requirements - Same day appointments available. Your car must meet all Washington State safety standards. Costs:
(using your vehicle) or
(using a WMST car)
- • Proof of liability insurance
- • Current registration
- • Vehicle (if using your own) must be in good working condition (including brakes and all three brake lights, turn signals, seat belts, doors, windows, mirrors, wipers/headlights/defroster)
Helpful Videos with many safe driving tips!
Drive Test #1: Pre-test
Drive Test #2: Backing maneuver
Drive Test #3: Parallel Parking
Drive Test #4: Lane change and turning
Pre-apply for your first WA driver permit, license, or ID card
Need to apply for your Driver's License or Permit? Visit this link here.
Important Washington State DOL Links Driving Test: What to expect Practice Test Pre-apply for your first WA driver Permit, License, or ID Card